One of the most kinds of readings is a relationship reading. Most of the time the psychic will be ready to do a romance spread, or a relationship spread. When you have questions based on your relationships, see a psychic for a tarot reading.
Tarot Reading Card Spreads
Going into a relationship being unsure can be scary. You need to know what the relationship holds for you, and you can figure this out by getting a tarot card reading. There are different kinds of spreads that can be used during your love reading.
Relationship Spread with 3 Cards
There are three cards used in this relationship reading. Here is what the cards mean:
- Card 1: Represents you. What are you giving into the relationship and how does this make you feel? Do you feel negative?
- Card 2: This is your partner. What role does your partner play in the relationship? How do you feel about them? Do their actions affect you?
- Card 3: What does the relationship look like? What words can you use to describe your relationship?
Cross Relationship Tarot 5 Card Spread
This is a five-card spread that can tell you information about your past, present and future relationship.
- Card 1: Your role in the relationship. What role do you play?
- Card 2: Partner’s Role: What role does your partner play in the relationship?
- Card 3: What happened in your past? What is the relationship that you are on built on? Is it solid or is it rocky? Why did you get together? What was your first impression of them?
- Card 4: What is your present like? Where is your relationship right now? What is the relationship like?
- Card 5: The future of your relationship: What do you think will happen in your relationship in the future? How will it grow?
Compatibility Tarot Spread with 7 Cards
This tarot card spread will show you what is happening in your relationship and what struggles you have.
- Card 1: What do you want? What do you want and need in your relationship to make it good? What would make you happy?
- Card 2: What your partner wants. What does your partner want to make them happy?
- Card 3: What are your differences? Each partner has a difference. What causes you to work together or to not work together?
- Card 4: Similarities: Partners also have similarities. Do you share the same goals and the same values? Do you finish their sentences? What do you have in common?
- Card 5: Emotions: Do you feel comfortable with each other’s emotions? Do you accept your partner for who they are?
- Card 6: Physical Being: Are you compatible physically? What strengths do you have? What weaknesses do you have?
- Card 7: Mind: Do you fit together intellectually?
Best Cards in a Relationship Tarot Spread
There are spreads that can help you to understand your relationship. When these cards come up, you want to know what they have to do with your relationship. Some can mean its time to move on and to grow on your own and others can be positive for your relationship.
- The Lover: This can mean that love is coming to you.
- Two of Cups: This card means you have a strong connection with your partner.
- Ten of Pentacles: This can mean success and stability.
- Ace of Cups: Strong emotions are happening in your life.
- The Sun: Happiness and love in your relationship.
- Nine of Cups: Living in the now.
- Ten of Cups: Having balance and being connected.
Bad Cards in a Relationship Tarot Spread
These are some of the cards that can mean that you are going to have challenges in your relationship.
- Three Swords: Hurt, betrayal or feelings of confusion.
- Ten of Swords: This can mean you are being used.
- Eight of Cups: You need to let go of things that don’t help you.
- Ten of Wands: This means you will have a hard road ahead of you.
- The Hanged Man: You need to change yourself before good comes.
- The Tower: Changes or crisis are coming.
- The Devil: The relationship is toxic or controlling.
Tarot Card Reading
There are no two relationships that are going to be the same. If you want to find out more about your relationship and what it holds for you, get a tarot card reading today.